The Lunar Hall of Records is the Official Registrar of Lunar Land.
This office records documents and files maps and maintains cross-reference indices to these records. Documentary transfer tax is collected on transfers of lunar property.
Types of records which are typically recorded include:
- Lunar property records – deeds and leases
- Maps – subdivisions, parcel maps, surveys
- Mining claim records – notices of location, proofs of labor
- Declarations of homestead
- Extraterrestrial liens
- Tax liens – Universe, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Recorder personnel is forbidden by Lunar legal codes to practice law, which includes advising what forms are needed, how to fill them out, or giving any other legal advice on the acquisition of Lunar Land.